Powered by Blogger.

10.4.13

PODCAST 42: The Evil Dead & Evil Dead [Groovy Edition]

This week Forest & Cory take a step into the mind of Sam Raimi as they review The Evil Dead, as well as the newly released remake, Evil Dead. They also cover the highly recommended, 3D re-release of Jurassic Park.

The gang also talk about meeting cult filmmaker/author John Waters, more talk of Letterboxd, the soon to be released VHS documentary Adjust Your Tracking and of course "tree rape"!

SHOW NOTES

THE EVIL DEAD

★ ★ ★ ★

EVIL DEAD

★ ★ ★ ★

T-Shirt Bordello


Siskel & Ebert talk about the original Evil Dead film.


John Waters & Cory


Adjust Your Tracking

VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

2 comments:

Gex said...

I saw the original The Evil Dead movie when I was 7 years old. You could imagine how fucked up I turned out after seeing it at that age. Back then I thought it was evil. Today, I think it's hilarious and surprisingly entertaining.

Thanks for the Letterboxd recommendation. I've started using that site.

Anonymous said...

44:30 for no spoilers