Powered by Blogger.

17.4.13

PODCAST 43: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon & Orca [Sea Killer Edition]

This week the Forest & Cory go for a swim with a few second generation Jaws knock-offs, Shark Attack 3: Megalodon and Orca. They guys also cover meeting Rowdy Roddy Piper at the International Wrestling Cartel's second annual Night of the Stars and the upcoming MUFON Pa Eerie UFO Conference.

SHOW NOTES

SHARK ATTACK 3

ORCA

★ ★ ½


Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

3 comments:

Cynthia Langer said...

Hey you magic muffin hotcakes, I think Orca is a great movie and glad you reviewed it. When are you going to review Grim though I have been waiting weeks and I am getting wetter than a whale for it. If you don't I will have to dry up like the movie Sand Sharks which I will make you watch and ruin your week.

P.S. Will there ever be any pics of Forest topless? Cory should put on another shirt though.

MJ said...

Hey dudes just wanted to say Ive really been enjoying the podcast, helps work go by a lot faster. So last night I watched Pontypool and I thought it was a good movie with a great buildup. I also watched ATM on youtube and it was pretty bad. Keep'em coming! Also thanks for the letterboxd.com suggestion I log all the films Ive watched since I started.


Gex said...

I could just picture this situation. I dad sees his kids watching Free Willy. After they're done watching it, he says, "Hey kids, did you know that Willy got a girlfriend right after that movie? You can see how that turned out in this movie Orca: The Killer Whale. Here, you kids watch this while I go love Lucy."