Powered by Blogger.

17.7.13

PODCAST 56: I Know What You Did Last Summer & I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

This week Forest & Cory take on two summer "Scooby Doo" slashers, I Know What You Did Last Summer and it's sequel I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.

The gang also touch on Mighty Morphing Power Rangers The Movie, drinking "road sodas", the new Curse of Chucky trailer and John talks about workin' shirtless.

For those who are interested in our collection of homemade Power Hour videos, just e-mail us your name and address, and Slaughter Film will mail 'em out to ya.

SHOW NOTES

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

★ ★

I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER



The Curse of Chucky Trailer.


I guess the worst some over was written by Devo.

VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

2 comments:

Gex said...

If you guys are going to talk about or watch Pacific Rim, you guys should see Robot Jox.

You guys, don't watch the Evangelion series. The ending (either the original show ending, or End of Evangelion) is going to make you either depressed, unsatisfied, pissed off, or all of the above. The rebuild movies aren't bad so far, but I'm remaining skeptical of them until the last film is released. The ending can make or break a franchise.

Lee said...

Good lord, do not even joke about a series on the Power Rangers. How about "Big Man Japan" and the above mentioned "Robot Jox".