Powered by Blogger.

2.4.14

PODCAST 93: Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack & I Drink Your Blood

This week Forest takes on Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, the third installation of the Millennium Era of Godzilla films. Cory reviews a '70s classic, I Drink Your Blood.

John rejoins the conversation this week as they share their thoughts on homeless people, Wes Anderson films, collecting, drinking "bloody mary"s and "Fartography".

SHOW NOTES

GODZILLA, MOTHRA & KING GHIDORAH

★ ★ ★

I DRINK YOUR BLOOD

★ ★ ★




This looks a hell of a lot better than the last Hercules movie.

VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

1 comments:

Gex said...

Let me tell you guys what art is. Everything is art. And art is completely subjective. There is good art, bad art, and art you don't give a shit about. If a band wanted me to go to an exclusive once in a lifetime music event that won't ever be done again, or be recorded, for millions of dollars, I'd say, "Fuck that," and spend that money on a whole bunch of other things I consider to be good art, like Iron Maiden albums. Efficiency!

Coming back to Michael Bay's defense, he didn't direct TMNT, he produced it. And the last time you guys reviewed a Michael Bay-isque movie (Battleship), Forest kind of enjoyed it. I thought that movie was dumb, but the point is at least one of you liked it. Also, I'm liking the preview of the TMNT film so far, but I do agree about Megan Fox, they should've cast someone else. But, we'll see.

Godzilla made beer guts look cool in this movie. That's one of the few positives I'll give that movie.