Powered by Blogger.

9.4.14

PODCAST 94: Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla & Brainscan

This week, Forest takes on Godzilla, yet again, with Godzilla Against Mechgodzilla. To help see the Millennium Era out, Cory begins a three part look at video games in horror movies. This week he visits Edward Furlong in Brainscan.

The "horror-duo" also discuss the past weeks trip to Cleveland to watch Troma's newest film, Return to Nuke Em High: Volume I. All this and Brock Lesnar defeats The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. Are you fucking kidding me?!

SHOW NOTES

GODZILLA AGAINST MECHAGODZILLA

★ ★ ★ ½

BRAINSCAN

★ ★ ★


Slaughter Film pays Tromaville a visit!




VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

2 comments:

Gex said...

Undertaker lost to Brock Lesnar? At Wrestlemania? Breaking the streak? Well now I'm sad and depressed. That's all I'm going to say about that, before I end up going on a tirade.

Forest, I'm disappointed. You watched the entire Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla movie in Japanese, and you didn't mention the best part about that version of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpc53FvcZ4c

Good news is that the next movie actually has continuity. Hooray! And it's free to watch on Crackle.com, with commercials.

Marc said...

I FINALLY caught up with all the podcasts, and come back being able to comment on Wrestlemania of all things.
I hardly watch it anymore, but I make a point of at least catching Wrestlemania every year. And I thought the show this year was pretty fantastic overall. Taker - Lesnar was not really good (like most of Lesnars and unlike most of Takers matches), but when the streak broke I marked out like a little boy. I don't understand why it had to be Lesnar and not some younger worker near the top (like Reigns or Cesaro in a few years), but whatever.

I have recently heard of Brainscan on Jim Sterling's Movie Defense Force, and it looked like quite a fun movie. Might have to watch that in the future.

Off topic: jesus christ Cory, how tall are you? That picture makes you look like a bigfoot
Also, do you care to say a few things about you hitting the gym in the last few weeks/months? (Like what made you go in the first place, your motivation, progress and so on.) I myself have recently started working out again and always like to hear other peoples experiences.

Looking forward to that video review!
Greetings from Germany