Powered by Blogger.

19.11.14

PODCAST 126: Cujo & The Town That Dreaded Sundown [The King Has Left the Building Edition]


As another week passes, another Stephen King adaptation shall be reviewed. This time around Forest shares his thought on Cujo. Cory detours from King material to cover the remake/sequel, The Town That Dreaded Sundown.

The horror duo also chat about being bombarded by winter weather, Forest goes to see Birdman and Cory explains how Mary Kate & Ashley Olson got their names. All this and "Ahhhh, my knees....!".

SHOW NOTES

CUJO

★ ★ ½

THE TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN

★ ★ ★

SWEET APPAREL FROM T-SHIRT BORDELLO

STEPHEN KING RULES

Celebrate the horror movie classic "The Monster Squad" and the king of horror Stephen King with a recreation of the very shirt worn in the film. It's made from 100% cotton and 100% awesome. Also available in a womens tee.

Ya want it? Get it
HERE

VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

2 comments:

Lee Russell said...

I've yet to see the "remake" of The Town that Dreaded Sundown but it sounds like a massive let down. I was sort of hoping it would go in the direction where it would honor the original and perhaps correct some of the errors of the original (the horrible comedy). Must agree "Cujo" is pretty damn good, even if they made the ending happy. It was the first King book I read as a teenager and the depressing ending was an eye-opener for me, and made me want to read more.

Gex said...

Noooooooo! Nooooooooooooo! I didn't say you should watch Fred, I was just warning you that it will drive you insane if you try watch it. Besides, you wouldn't last 5 minutes with it. I'm willing to bet on that. I powered through the whole thing because of a test of mental endurance and sanity. You guys torture yourselves enough with the movies you already subject yourselves to.

I remember a time when the weather almost prevented me from seeing a movie in theaters. It was so windy it blew down a couple power lines into the street. But fuck wind, 'cause I made it!

By the way, do you guys have a favorite noir film?