Powered by Blogger.

5.8.15

PODCAST 163: Predator & Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!


This week Forest continues his "Subtext of Schwarzenegger" series by reviewing Predator. Cory upholds his end of the bargain -- sticking to his annual reviews of the media event known as the Sharknado series. This time with Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!.

Forest and Cory discuss what they were up to during their vacation time, including naked pull-ups. They also chat about the Hulk Hogan N-Word controversy and promoted the upcoming Neflix Movie Night, as they watch Hercules in New York on August 7th at 9PM Eastern. All this and the Horror Duo remember the life of Rowdy Roddy Piper.


We're going to try to broadcast this one on Youtube Live! More news to come.


SHOW NOTES

PREDATOR

★ ★ ★ ★

SHARKNADO 3

★ ★


VISIT OUR PODCAST ARCHIVE

Share:

4 comments:

Gex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gex said...

Regarding Sharknado 3: Surprised you didn't mention the lightsaber chainsaw. Greatest ending ever. I hope that annoying unsilent lamb of a screaming bitch dies. #AprilDies

Regarding Predator: pretty good beneath the surface analysis.


Warning. Warning. Incoming Rant.

Regarding WWE: Fuck their fucking totalitarian censorship, those conniving cunt and a halves. It pissed me off when they did it with Chris Benoit, even though he did an awful thing, but it pisses me off even more when they do it to Hogan for bullshit fucking reasons. Fuck, if anything, this proves that illegally gaining a citizen's personal info does more harm than good, so fuck WWE, fuck Gawker, and fuck corporations and the government and CISPA. Makes me glad I decided to stop watching WWE since 2008 (though I still take a peek at the occasional Wrestlemania or match that some say is outstanding).

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, being politically correct is going to be the downfall of this country. If someone says something that is considered "offensive", whether it's to someone/something else, or to me, or to a family member, I just shrug and move along. No need to sue, to need to start a protest or riot, just move along. There are more important things to worry about than this petty shit. I would blame the news for the ones being responsible for covering this petty shit, but I can't completely fault them. They would be nothing without the viewers, so I blame society itself.

Rant over

So, yeah, did you guys see Roar yet?

Matt from MN said...

I have to mention the shot-for-shot ripoff called ROBOWAR, directed by Bruno Mattei and starring Reb Brown. It's gloriously bad.

Danish bodybuilder Sven-Ole Thorsen has a small role in PREDATOR. He also has bit parts in CONAN THE BARBARIAN, RAW DEAL, THE RUNNING MAN, RED HEAT and TWINS.

Gex said...

@Matt
I actually saw Robowar. It's pretty fucking bad, even with Reb Brown in it. But it does have some funny moments. BAMF for life!