JOE BOB'S SLEAZIEST: Retail Pre-Order Advertizement


The advertisement below I found on eBay a while back. It came form the May 1990 issue of "Video Software Magazine", which from what I can tell, was a periodical that was somehow tied-into a video distributor. It promoted the video releases of the upcoming month. Each film was accompanied by a brief description, the date it would be made available and an ordering number.

I couldn't find any info online about "Video Software Magazine" other than it was published by "Chilton Publications" and marketed toward film nerds and retailers.

I payed twenty bucks for this damn thing which is nothing more than a single page carefully removed from the magazine, so I hope you enjoy it! Also recently purchased from the bowels of eBay is an entire issue of "Video Software Magazine" from October 1995. I'm excited to see whether or not it's full of goodies or a waste of dough.
"Preorder "Joe Bob Briggs Presents"
May 10, 1990 | Video Software Magazine |

MORE: Joe Bob Brigg's Sleaziest Movies in the History of the World